UW-Madison, thanks to its partnership with the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation, remained among the national leaders in commercializing its academic research during the 2011 fiscal year, according to an annual survey of the Association of University Technology Managers released earlier in the week. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020
- UW–Madison, FluGen, Bharat Biotech to develop CoroFlu, a coronavirus vaccineApril 2, 2020
- WISN: DNC Convention delayed to August due to coronavirusApril 2, 2020
- WisBusiness: Managing director of Venture Investors tells businesses to “be creative” during COVID-19April 2, 2020