UW-Madison professor, researcher and entrepreneur Mark E. Cook, 61, passed away Sept. 9 in his home, surrounded by his family. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 18 at Blackhawk Church, 9620 Brader Way, Madison. A visitation will be 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 17, at Cress Funeral Home, 3610 Speedway Road, Madison.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021