UW-Madison professor, researcher and entrepreneur Mark E. Cook, 61, passed away Sept. 9 in his home, surrounded by his family. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 18 at Blackhawk Church, 9620 Brader Way, Madison. A visitation will be 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 17, at Cress Funeral Home, 3610 Speedway Road, Madison.
- Reported state, Foxconn deal good step for WisconsinApril 19, 2021
- eix: Jon Eckhardt talks with Wes Schroll, CEO of Fetch Rewards, Softbank’s latest UnicornApril 19, 2021
- WPR: Evers, Foxconn Reach New Agreement Lowering Burden On TaxpayersApril 19, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison company trying to develop gene therapy for type 1 diabetesApril 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Findorff gets first F-35 contract to construct flight simulator facility at TruaxApril 17, 2021