UW-Madison professor, researcher and entrepreneur Mark E. Cook, 61, passed away Sept. 9 in his home, surrounded by his family. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 18 at Blackhawk Church, 9620 Brader Way, Madison. A visitation will be 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 17, at Cress Funeral Home, 3610 Speedway Road, Madison.
- Guest column: There’s only one right way to do this. Your way.April 1, 2020
- Guest column: Don’t waste a crisis!March 31, 2020
- “Wisconsin COVID-19 Startup Talent” project to help those displaced from jobs and employers now hiringMarch 31, 2020
- After a Successful Launch, StartingBlock Announces Search for Next Executive DirectorMarch 31, 2020
- Wisconsin State Journal: Exact Sciences, Promega, UW Health and more partner with state to expand COVID-19 testingMarch 30, 2020