UW-Madison professor, researcher and entrepreneur Mark E. Cook, 61, passed away Sept. 9 in his home, surrounded by his family. A memorial service will be held at 1 p.m. on Monday, Sept. 18 at Blackhawk Church, 9620 Brader Way, Madison. A visitation will be 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. Sunday, Sept. 17, at Cress Funeral Home, 3610 Speedway Road, Madison.
- InsideWis: Fear of technology not new, but history says humans prevailSeptember 20, 2018
- NeuWave’s path from startup to acquisition topic of Oct. 11 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonSeptember 20, 2018
- WEAU News: Foxconn R&D Center in the Chippewa Valley (9/18/18)September 20, 2018
- Foxconn launches “Smart Cities – Smart Futures Competition”September 17, 2018
- Daily Reporter: Documents: UW deal with Foxconn largely confidentialSeptember 14, 2018