The 2017 winning team of Eau Claire Startup 48 is ToT Lunchbox, a one-click daily ordering of wholesome lunches delivered directly to where you work.
Eau Claire Startup 48 was held October 20th – 22nd at JAMF Software in downtown Eau Claire. With 41 participants at the 2017 Startup 48, this year saw a significant increase in turnout, almost tripling the previous year’s numbers. Out of the 41 participants – 13 individuals pitched their ideas. Event participants then voted for their favorite pitches, and teams organically formed around seven of the pitched ideas:
• RoundBird, a riverfront restaurant with outside patio, games and rotisserie chicken
• BidUp, an app that educates customers on home improvement projects, and connects them to contractors who bid on their projects without knowing who they are.
• ToT Lunchbox: a one-click daily ordering of wholesome lunches delivered directly to where you work.
• MentorWise, online service to connect small business owners and emerging entrepreneurs with mentors.
• ShinyRocket, company with the goal to become the unique number one animated media provider on YouTube.
• AudiBlock, a Blockchain based auditing information system.
• Abyss, personalized music recommendation service that acts as a plugin for existing major services
Read the full story here.