In its Sept. 2, 2006 editions, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel noted the importance of building upon the assets of Milwaukee and Madison to help propel the state’s high-tech, high-growth economy. The editorial cited the Tech Council’s “I-Q Corridor” efforts and noted the Sept. 11 Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon featuring Mayors Tom Barrett of Milwaukee and Dave Cieslewicz of Madison. Click here to read more.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Q&A with PenFed Foundation and Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of CommerceJune 21, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 21, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021