In its Sept. 2, 2006 editions, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel noted the importance of building upon the assets of Milwaukee and Madison to help propel the state’s high-tech, high-growth economy. The editorial cited the Tech Council’s “I-Q Corridor” efforts and noted the Sept. 11 Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon featuring Mayors Tom Barrett of Milwaukee and Dave Cieslewicz of Madison. Click here to read more.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019