In its Sept. 2, 2006 editions, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel noted the importance of building upon the assets of Milwaukee and Madison to help propel the state’s high-tech, high-growth economy. The editorial cited the Tech Council’s “I-Q Corridor” efforts and noted the Sept. 11 Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon featuring Mayors Tom Barrett of Milwaukee and Dave Cieslewicz of Madison. Click here to read more.
- ‘Succeed’ panels focus on resources June 4-5 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- ‘Diligent (Baker’s) Dozen’ will present live June 4 at Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 24, 2019
- Finalists to share wide range of prizes, cash in 2019 Governor’s Business Plan ContestMay 23, 2019
- Tech Council board member Chand wins major manufacturing awardMay 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Midwest emerging as venture hot spot: Will Wisconsin step up?May 23, 2019