In its Sept. 2, 2006 editions, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel noted the importance of building upon the assets of Milwaukee and Madison to help propel the state’s high-tech, high-growth economy. The editorial cited the Tech Council’s “I-Q Corridor” efforts and noted the Sept. 11 Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon featuring Mayors Tom Barrett of Milwaukee and Dave Cieslewicz of Madison. Click here to read more.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019