In its Sept. 2, 2006 editions, the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel noted the importance of building upon the assets of Milwaukee and Madison to help propel the state’s high-tech, high-growth economy. The editorial cited the Tech Council’s “I-Q Corridor” efforts and noted the Sept. 11 Wisconsin Innovation Network luncheon featuring Mayors Tom Barrett of Milwaukee and Dave Cieslewicz of Madison. Click here to read more.
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019
- ‘Reverse pitch’ by healthcare providers part of March 18 Tech Summit at LambeauFebruary 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Company speed dates aimed at matching big, emerging businessesFebruary 14, 2019
- How ‘smart’ is your city? Learn more at March 7 Tech Council event in WauwatosaFebruary 14, 2019