Todd Asmuth is chief executive officer of AquaMost, a Madison company that purifies water without the addition of chemicals. Founded in 2006, AquaMost’s technology grew out of research in the laboratory of UW-Madison engineering professor Marc Anderson. Read the full interview in the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019