Todd Asmuth is chief executive officer of AquaMost, a Madison company that purifies water without the addition of chemicals. Founded in 2006, AquaMost’s technology grew out of research in the laboratory of UW-Madison engineering professor Marc Anderson. Read the full interview in the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020