Todd Asmuth is chief executive officer of AquaMost, a Madison company that purifies water without the addition of chemicals. Founded in 2006, AquaMost’s technology grew out of research in the laboratory of UW-Madison engineering professor Marc Anderson. Read the full interview in the Wisconsin State Journal here.
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020
- WisBusiness: Endless Frontier Act to revitalize, transform Midwest industriesSeptember 17, 2020
- Winnow Fund to Invest in Key Growing Sector in WisconsinSeptember 14, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Polco’s Nick Mastronardi, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 14, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe coronavirus vaccine will be developed, but accelerated process won’t bypass safetySeptember 9, 2020