Gener8tor, a nationally ranked startup accelerator, will begin its next program on February 12th with five new startups. This is the eighth gener8tor program since its inception. gener8tor recruits, mentors and trains entrepreneurs leading high-tech business ventures from around the world. Since 2012, the 38 startup graduates from gener8tor’s previous programs have gone on to raise nearly $75 million in follow-on financing and create over 400 jobs. Read the full release here.
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018