A Middleton firm that has developed a heart monitoring device that is designed to replace the one currently in use by surgeons has begun clinical trials in three hospitals. Click here to read more about Eso-Technologies, winner of the 2009 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018
- InBusiness: Funding Wisconsin’s future innovatorsDecember 11, 2018