A Middleton firm that has developed a heart monitoring device that is designed to replace the one currently in use by surgeons has begun clinical trials in three hospitals. Click here to read more about Eso-Technologies, winner of the 2009 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- Crunchbase: Red-Hot Venture Funding Landscape Is Shaking Up Early-Stage InvestingJuly 26, 2021
- Door County Daily News: Tech Council to talk investments in Egg HarborJuly 23, 2021
- Crunchbase: Star-Gazing Investors Launch More Money Into Space TechJuly 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Exploring space is much more than joy rides for billionairesJuly 22, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Bre Loughlin of Nurse DisruptedJuly 22, 2021