A Middleton firm that has developed a heart monitoring device that is designed to replace the one currently in use by surgeons has begun clinical trials in three hospitals. Click here to read more about Eso-Technologies, winner of the 2009 Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020