The Wisconsin Technology Council, the Wisconsin Angel Network and a number of partners in Minnesota and Wisconsin are planning the first I-Q Corridor Investors’ Symposium, to be held Oct. 3 at UW-River Falls. Click here to read a Wisconsin Technology Network story on the event.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019