The Wisconsin Technology Council, the Wisconsin Angel Network and a number of partners in Minnesota and Wisconsin are planning the first I-Q Corridor Investors’ Symposium, to be held Oct. 3 at UW-River Falls. Click here to read a Wisconsin Technology Network story on the event.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019