The Wisconsin Technology Council, the Wisconsin Angel Network and a number of partners in Minnesota and Wisconsin are planning the first I-Q Corridor Investors’ Symposium, to be held Oct. 3 at UW-River Falls. Click here to read a Wisconsin Technology Network story on the event.
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: 3 big ideas must stay in Wisconsin’s budgetFebruary 21, 2021
- UW-Madison’s ‘$30 Billion Impact on the Wisconsin Economy’ report releasedFebruary 18, 2021
- InsideWis: Here’s how planned $100-million state venture investment can help WisconsinFebruary 18, 2021