Wisconsin’s successful program to provide tax credits to investors in qualified early stage deals was the topic of a panel discussion at the Jan. 8 luncheon meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield and at the Jan. 20 meeting of the Madison chapter. Click here to watch an on-demand video from Wisconsin Eye. Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021