Wisconsin’s successful program to provide tax credits to investors in qualified early stage deals was the topic of a panel discussion at the Jan. 8 luncheon meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield and at the Jan. 20 meeting of the Madison chapter. Click here to watch an on-demand video from Wisconsin Eye. Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation.
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019
- Michael Best Strategies: Social Investing – Moving Quickly from Fad to Force for ChangeNovember 11, 2019
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin’s investment landscape is restricted by an overall lack of capital, according to a panel of investors.November 11, 2019
- Madison.com: Wedge Issues: Tom Still on science, tech and entrepreneurship in WisconsinNovember 8, 2019
- InsideWis: Women entrepreneurs, investors, making tangible stridesNovember 8, 2019