Wisconsin’s successful program to provide tax credits to investors in qualified early stage deals was the topic of a panel discussion at the Jan. 8 luncheon meeting of the Wisconsin Innovation Network in Brookfield and at the Jan. 20 meeting of the Madison chapter. Click here to watch an on-demand video from Wisconsin Eye. Click here to download the PowerPoint presentation.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020