The Wisconsin Angel Network is the best resource to identify angel networks. From there, it’s a matter of clearly explaining your technology, what problem it solves, what you plan to do with the money, and how it’s going to get you to the next phase of product and business development. Read the full InBusiness story here.
- Wisconsin ‘Creative Destruction Lab’ to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 1, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s growing reputation as COVID hotspot not good for business – or anyoneSeptember 30, 2020
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- Cap Times Idea Fest: Public and private efforts boost COVID-19 testing but community should still ‘double down’ on preventionSeptember 29, 2020