Cellular Dynamics International said it has received a patent for a new method of creating stem cells that could open the door to therapeutic research and clinical use. The patent involves using circular pieces of DNA called episomal vectors to reprogram adult tissue cells, such as blood or skin back to a stem cell state. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Blexx, a startup whose tool destroys used hypodermic needles, wins Madison pitch contest.November 9, 2018
- WisBusiness: Elevator Pitch Olympics features life science startupsNovember 9, 2018
- Kelly Lietz on LinkedIn: Identifying Win-Win Opportunities in Startup InvestingNovember 9, 2018
- InsideWis: Tech, art and design of ‘smart’ cities converge through Wisconsin companyNovember 6, 2018
- Venture Investors director John Neis to join Tech Council’s ‘Investor Hall of Fame’November 2, 2018