Cellular Dynamics International said it has received a patent for a new method of creating stem cells that could open the door to therapeutic research and clinical use. The patent involves using circular pieces of DNA called episomal vectors to reprogram adult tissue cells, such as blood or skin back to a stem cell state. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020