Cellular Dynamics International said it has received a patent for a new method of creating stem cells that could open the door to therapeutic research and clinical use. The patent involves using circular pieces of DNA called episomal vectors to reprogram adult tissue cells, such as blood or skin back to a stem cell state. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- BizWomen: Wisconsin ranks #9 in WalletHub’s study of the best states for womenMarch 1, 2021
- TechRepublic: Thermo Fisher Scientific announces new control system for makers of lithium-ion batteriesFebruary 25, 2021
- WEDC: Wisconsin’s emerging investors: investing approachesFebruary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021