Cellular Dynamics International said it has received a patent for a new method of creating stem cells that could open the door to therapeutic research and clinical use. The patent involves using circular pieces of DNA called episomal vectors to reprogram adult tissue cells, such as blood or skin back to a stem cell state. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020
- State’s early stage firms raised record dollars in 2019; total deals increased slightlyJune 29, 2020