Cellular Dynamics International said it has received a patent for a new method of creating stem cells that could open the door to therapeutic research and clinical use. The patent involves using circular pieces of DNA called episomal vectors to reprogram adult tissue cells, such as blood or skin back to a stem cell state. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tina ChangJune 26, 2019
- WisBusiness: Investment overview shows deals getting larger in WisconsinJune 26, 2019
- INvest: Deal Flow Snapshot reveals high Q1 median deal sizeJune 26, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: DJ Steve Aoki on making music with Elon Musk, Dell VP talks data at Summerfest Tech: SlideshowJune 26, 2019
- InsideWis: Keeping up with the Joneses: 5G wireless bill will better connect WisconsinJune 20, 2019