Cellular Dynamics International said it has received a patent for a new method of creating stem cells that could open the door to therapeutic research and clinical use. The patent involves using circular pieces of DNA called episomal vectors to reprogram adult tissue cells, such as blood or skin back to a stem cell state. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis:January 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020
- Navigating choppy waters to do business overseas topic of Feb. 4 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonJanuary 16, 2020
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020