What we know is this: Over the next decade, innovation and entrepreneurism are the keys to producing a more robust economy in Wisconsin. And that’s why, despite the scary news coming out of the statistic mills, there are still reasons to be optimistic if you’re a dyed-in-the-wool Badger. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020