What we know is this: Over the next decade, innovation and entrepreneurism are the keys to producing a more robust economy in Wisconsin. And that’s why, despite the scary news coming out of the statistic mills, there are still reasons to be optimistic if you’re a dyed-in-the-wool Badger. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019