Odyne Systems of Waukesha has received a contract to supply its plug-in hybrid system technology to about 120 large plug-in hybrid trucks to utilities under a $45 million contract with the research arm of the utility industry. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019