Odyne Systems of Waukesha has received a contract to supply its plug-in hybrid system technology to about 120 large plug-in hybrid trucks to utilities under a $45 million contract with the research arm of the utility industry. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018