Odyne Systems of Waukesha has received a contract to supply its plug-in hybrid system technology to about 120 large plug-in hybrid trucks to utilities under a $45 million contract with the research arm of the utility industry. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Wisconsin Healthcare Business Forum aims to connect businesses with health providersNovember 20, 2018
- Browsing WARF, WiSys portfolios for industry topic of Dec. 13 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonNovember 20, 2018
- WisBusiness: GrowthChart could be the teacher’s new best friendNovember 20, 2018
- It’s a wrap: Early Stage Symposium 2018!November 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Colorado’s state brand has some deep Badger rootsNovember 15, 2018