Odyne Systems of Waukesha has received a contract to supply its plug-in hybrid system technology to about 120 large plug-in hybrid trucks to utilities under a $45 million contract with the research arm of the utility industry. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: How the SBA is working with small companiesJuly 1, 2020