In a development arising from nanotechnology research, scientists in Madison have created a spongelike material that could provide a novel and sustainable way to clean up oil spills. It’s known as an aerogel, but it could just as well be called a “smart sponge.” Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Wisconsin at center of looming federal battle over health recordsJanuary 23, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Economic Trends: 20 Milwaukee startups to watch in 2020January 20, 2020
- Diverse group of judges, investors to screen entries for 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 16, 2020