In a development arising from nanotechnology research, scientists in Madison have created a spongelike material that could provide a novel and sustainable way to clean up oil spills. It’s known as an aerogel, but it could just as well be called a “smart sponge.” Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021