Baldwin’s bill, the Small Business Innovation Act of 2013, would authorize the federal Small Business Administration to set up a fund for private investors seeking to support early stage business in biotech, clean energy and advanced manufacturing. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- ‘Dealing with China’ will launch series on trade policy with WisBusiness.comApril 16, 2021
- Guest column: Pandemic effect on tech jobs measured by Cyberstates reportApril 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Attracting ‘OPM’ from elsewhere will help Wisconsin companies growApril 15, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Fetch shows potential for high-growth technology companies in WisconsinApril 14, 2021
- WisBusiness: Broad backing for broadbandApril 14, 2021