John Byrnes, managing director of Mason Wells and a former member of the Wisconsin Technology Council, talked about the state’s efforts to spark more venture capital investment during an “Executive Q&A” interview with Kathleen Gallagher of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Click here to read the Nov. 24 story.
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018
- InsideWis: Wisconsin’s economic development can be enhanced by bipartisan approachDecember 12, 2018
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Silicon Pastures wants to educate angel investor communityDecember 11, 2018