John Byrnes, managing director of Mason Wells and a former member of the Wisconsin Technology Council, talked about the state’s efforts to spark more venture capital investment during an “Executive Q&A” interview with Kathleen Gallagher of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Click here to read the Nov. 24 story.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019