John Byrnes, managing director of Mason Wells and a former member of the Wisconsin Technology Council, talked about the state’s efforts to spark more venture capital investment during an “Executive Q&A” interview with Kathleen Gallagher of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. Click here to read the Nov. 24 story.
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020