Two Madison companies — Centrose LLC and Kiio Inc. — have raised money from outside investors, according to filings with federal securities regulators. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- WEDC: Enterprise Zone credits help power Generac expansionOctober 19, 2021
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021