Carl Gulbrandsen, who has led the organization that commercializes the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s research since 2000, will retire early next year, the Wisconsin Alumni Research Foundation said Thursday. Read the full Milwaukee Journal Sentinel story here.
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021
- Center for Technology Commercialization wins national Tibbetts AwardJanuary 14, 2021