Peak Ridge Capital said one of its venture capital funds has invested an undisclosed amount in Local Dirt, a Madison company that helps develop local food markets. Local Dirt is an agriculture logistics company that uses its software platform to help buyers and sellers access local food markets. The Peak Ridge AgTech Fund made the investment. Local Dirt founder Heather Hilleren is a past finalist in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020
- Wisconsin Health News: Companies detail rapid rollout of COVID-19 testing initiativeJuly 29, 2020
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020