Peak Ridge Capital said one of its venture capital funds has invested an undisclosed amount in Local Dirt, a Madison company that helps develop local food markets. Local Dirt is an agriculture logistics company that uses its software platform to help buyers and sellers access local food markets. The Peak Ridge AgTech Fund made the investment. Local Dirt founder Heather Hilleren is a past finalist in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- InsideWis: “From closed to unable to find workers, some business managers are frustrated”May 13, 2021
- ‘See you THIS time!’ Kwik Trip patriarch Zietlow to accept ‘Seize the Day’ award June 3 at ‘treps eventMay 11, 2021
- PBS: Foxconn Plans to Make ‘Digital Infrastructure Hardware’ in Wisconsin — What’s That?May 10, 2021
- RSVP for the May 20 WisBusiness.com virtual event: “Summer Tourism Outlook: How will Wisconsin take advantage of a post-pandemic visitor surge?May 10, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference on June 3 will feature a panel discussion on the Midwestern trend of creating “funds of funds” to advance the startup economyMay 10, 2021