Peak Ridge Capital said one of its venture capital funds has invested an undisclosed amount in Local Dirt, a Madison company that helps develop local food markets. Local Dirt is an agriculture logistics company that uses its software platform to help buyers and sellers access local food markets. The Peak Ridge AgTech Fund made the investment. Local Dirt founder Heather Hilleren is a past finalist in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- Experienced ‘treps, investors on hand Nov. 3 for six panels at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2021
- WUWM: Milwaukee engineering school leaders say more federal money for innovation and research might help WisconsinOctober 20, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: University innovation leaders in Wisconsin planning region’s pitch for federal tech hub fundingOctober 20, 2021
- McKinsey: Women in the Workplace 2021: The state of women hangs in the balanceOctober 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: Panelists say partnerships between industry and universities key to drive tech growthOctober 20, 2021