Peak Ridge Capital said one of its venture capital funds has invested an undisclosed amount in Local Dirt, a Madison company that helps develop local food markets. Local Dirt is an agriculture logistics company that uses its software platform to help buyers and sellers access local food markets. The Peak Ridge AgTech Fund made the investment. Local Dirt founder Heather Hilleren is a past finalist in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018