Peak Ridge Capital said one of its venture capital funds has invested an undisclosed amount in Local Dirt, a Madison company that helps develop local food markets. Local Dirt is an agriculture logistics company that uses its software platform to help buyers and sellers access local food markets. The Peak Ridge AgTech Fund made the investment. Local Dirt founder Heather Hilleren is a past finalist in the Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest.
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019