TomoTherapy, a Madison-based company that began in the laboratories of the UW-Madison and grew into a major producer of high-end radiation therapy equipment, will be purchased by Accuray for $277 million. Read more about the acquisition here from the Wisconsin State Journal, and here from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- WisBusiness: Panelists call for greater investments in creative industriesJanuary 29, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show features Darcy LuomaJanuary 27, 2020
- More women entering, writing winning plans in Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 27, 2020
- Deadline just a week away to enter 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020
- BPC entrants may share range of prizes, cash in 2020 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 24, 2020