TomoTherapy, a Madison-based company that began in the laboratories of the UW-Madison and grew into a major producer of high-end radiation therapy equipment, will be purchased by Accuray for $277 million. Read more about the acquisition here from the Wisconsin State Journal, and here from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- InsideWis: California and bust? For those fleeing Golden State, Wisconsin offers silver liningJanuary 21, 2021
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 17 Tech SummitJanuary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show features Mayo Clinic’s Dr. Tim Nelson, upcoming eventsJanuary 19, 2021
- Crew of mentors on call for contestants in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Biz Plan ContestJanuary 18, 2021