TomoTherapy, a Madison-based company that began in the laboratories of the UW-Madison and grew into a major producer of high-end radiation therapy equipment, will be purchased by Accuray for $277 million. Read more about the acquisition here from the Wisconsin State Journal, and here from the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
- Evers’ proposal for $100 million venture capital fund gets bipartisan support from former secretariesMay 7, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021