Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- Former WEDC, Commerce secretaries back creation of state ‘fund of funds’May 5, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features energy, enviro lawyer Art HarringtonMay 5, 2021
- Crunchbase: Proposed Changes to Capital Gains Likely To Affect Early- and Late-Stage VC DifferentlyMay 4, 2021
- Smart Business Dealmakers: Carrie Thome on the state of Wisconsin’s VC communityApril 30, 2021
- Madison.com: Biden’s free community college plan could steer more students to Wisconsin tech collegesApril 29, 2021