Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019