Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019