Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020
- WisBusiness: Boosted Chews looks to stimulate interest in its caffeine productNovember 18, 2020