Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- The ‘office’ is open! Industry experts on hand for advice at 2021 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 25, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Gateway Capital Partners makes first investment as lead funder in Tip a ScRxipt seed roundOctober 25, 2021
- Madison Startups: Redox Launches New Connector for Microsoft CloudOctober 25, 2021
- Madison.com: Seven charts that show how the economy is performing in Madison and WisconsinOctober 25, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Pharma company could create 250 jobs in Dane County with $250 million facilityOctober 25, 2021