Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- InsideWis: Statewide innovation evident in Tech Summit, Business Plan ContestFebruary 25, 2021
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin Technology Council President Tom Still says Wisconsin will “cross the COVID-19 chasm” through technology and existing resourcesFebruary 25, 2021
- Rotary of Madison: Wisconsin’s Tech Industry Beyond Dane County BordersFebruary 24, 2021
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021