Cellectar Biosciences, Madison, reported a net loss of $2.1 million, or 49 cents a share, for the second quarter that ended June 30 compared with a net loss of $2.3 million, or $3.02 a share, for the same period last year. The results were impacted by a one-for-10 reverse stock split — or one stock for every 10 held — enacted in March. Read the full story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021
- WEDC: Rural Eau Claire County residents testing SpaceX internet service with help from WEDCJuly 28, 2021
- WisBusiness: La Crosse investor sees opportunities for entrepreneurs to leverage expertiseJuly 28, 2021