According to the Entertainment Software Association, 155 million Americans play video games and spent $22.5 billion on gaming content, hardware, and accessories in 2015. With top-selling games coming out of both established and independent studios and a preeminent educational games scene, the Madison Region’s game development industry is not only on the map, but on the rise. Check out these local companies making headlines. Read the full MadREP article here.
- Isthmus: The comeback crop – Hemp farming returns and it promises big rewardsFebruary 21, 2019
- InsideWis: For hospital price shopping, Wisconsin solution better than new federal fixFebruary 21, 2019
- Emerging companies: Feb. 20 at midnight deadline to meet with major firms at Tech Summit meetingsFebruary 20, 2019
- ‘Office hours’ offer expert advice for emerging firms at March 18 Lambeau Tech SummitFebruary 19, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Sean RobertsFebruary 18, 2019