According to the Entertainment Software Association, 155 million Americans play video games and spent $22.5 billion on gaming content, hardware, and accessories in 2015. With top-selling games coming out of both established and independent studios and a preeminent educational games scene, the Madison Region’s game development industry is not only on the map, but on the rise. Check out these local companies making headlines. Read the full MadREP article here.
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019