According to the Entertainment Software Association, 155 million Americans play video games and spent $22.5 billion on gaming content, hardware, and accessories in 2015. With top-selling games coming out of both established and independent studios and a preeminent educational games scene, the Madison Region’s game development industry is not only on the map, but on the rise. Check out these local companies making headlines. Read the full MadREP article here.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019