According to the Entertainment Software Association, 155 million Americans play video games and spent $22.5 billion on gaming content, hardware, and accessories in 2015. With top-selling games coming out of both established and independent studios and a preeminent educational games scene, the Madison Region’s game development industry is not only on the map, but on the rise. Check out these local companies making headlines. Read the full MadREP article here.
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- Returning military vets, students may register at discount to attend November Early Stage eventOctober 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020