The startup announced Friday that it closed a $50 million Series C round led by Toronto-based OMERS Ventures. Previous investors Cox Enterprises of Atlanta and New York-based IA Capital Group also participated in the round.
- Support U.S. research during COVID-19October 30, 2020
- Guest Column: Take action to secure your email and the cloud technology you use!October 29, 2020
- vFairs to power interactive virtual platform for November Wisconsin Early Stage eventOctober 29, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are science and tech priorities that will face the next presidentOctober 29, 2020
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020