The startup announced Friday that it closed a $50 million Series C round led by Toronto-based OMERS Ventures. Previous investors Cox Enterprises of Atlanta and New York-based IA Capital Group also participated in the round.
- State Sen. Dan Feyen speaks at the official launch of the UW-Madison School of Computer, Data & Information SciencesSeptember 20, 2021
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021