Leaders of a joint effort of the Greater Milwaukee Committee and the Cultural Alliance of Greater Milwaukee will push to make the “creative industries” in the Milwaukee 7 region a key industry cluster of a revamped state Commerce Department under the next phase of a multiyear project.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019