Leaders of a joint effort of the Greater Milwaukee Committee and the Cultural Alliance of Greater Milwaukee will push to make the “creative industries” in the Milwaukee 7 region a key industry cluster of a revamped state Commerce Department under the next phase of a multiyear project.
- Formation of ‘Tech Caucus’ will help keep state lawmakers apprised of trends, issuesOctober 27, 2020
- InsideWis: Here are trends that may shape Wisconsin’s post-COVID economyOctober 22, 2020
- DataChat Closes $4 Million Seed Round to Accelerate the Democratization of Data AnalyticsOctober 20, 2020
- EHRN: Trends in Overall and Non-COVID-19 Hospital AdmissionsOctober 20, 2020
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020