Eau Claire’s new $5 million NanoRite Technology Park is aiming to have three new tenants by the end of the year, including a California-based defense contractor working with tiny electro-mechanical systems. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on NanoRite.
- InsideWis: Brookings Institution report seeks to build on what’s working, versus fixing what’s notDecember 12, 2019
- CompTIA: USMCA Sets New Precedent for Modern Trade RulesDecember 11, 2019
- CapTimes: Wisconsin dairy, business interests weigh in on new North American trade agreementDecember 11, 2019
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019