Eau Claire’s new $5 million NanoRite Technology Park is aiming to have three new tenants by the end of the year, including a California-based defense contractor working with tiny electro-mechanical systems. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on NanoRite.
- Former Google Ventures partner to headline virtual March 17 Tech SummitFebruary 23, 2021
- CapTimes: New MadREP CEO Jason Fields is ready to grow the region’s economy, pandemic or notFebruary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: 3 big ideas must stay in Wisconsin’s budgetFebruary 21, 2021
- UW-Madison’s ‘$30 Billion Impact on the Wisconsin Economy’ report releasedFebruary 18, 2021
- InsideWis: Here’s how planned $100-million state venture investment can help WisconsinFebruary 18, 2021