Eau Claire’s new $5 million NanoRite Technology Park is aiming to have three new tenants by the end of the year, including a California-based defense contractor working with tiny electro-mechanical systems. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on NanoRite.
- Former WEDC, Commerce secretaries back creation of state ‘fund of funds’May 5, 2021
- WisBiz: The Show’ features energy, enviro lawyer Art HarringtonMay 5, 2021
- Crunchbase: Proposed Changes to Capital Gains Likely To Affect Early- and Late-Stage VC DifferentlyMay 4, 2021
- Smart Business Dealmakers: Carrie Thome on the state of Wisconsin’s VC communityApril 30, 2021
- Madison.com: Biden’s free community college plan could steer more students to Wisconsin tech collegesApril 29, 2021