Eau Claire’s new $5 million NanoRite Technology Park is aiming to have three new tenants by the end of the year, including a California-based defense contractor working with tiny electro-mechanical systems. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story on NanoRite.
- InsideWis: Doing ‘right” in tech is part of the job in a world of inflammatory postsJune 4, 2020
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020