John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors LLC and a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors, was one of three people honored by Madison magazine through its 2010 “Best of Madison Business” awards. Neis won the Brian D. Howell Award for Excellence in Innovation, named for the magazine’s late editor. As the magazine noted in its January edition, “Neis is widely respected for his skill, his knowledge and his style.” Neis has been honored in the past by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s top 100 dealmakers.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019