John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors LLC and a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors, was one of three people honored by Madison magazine through its 2010 “Best of Madison Business” awards. Neis won the Brian D. Howell Award for Excellence in Innovation, named for the magazine’s late editor. As the magazine noted in its January edition, “Neis is widely respected for his skill, his knowledge and his style.” Neis has been honored in the past by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s top 100 dealmakers.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019