John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors LLC and a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors, was one of three people honored by Madison magazine through its 2010 “Best of Madison Business” awards. Neis won the Brian D. Howell Award for Excellence in Innovation, named for the magazine’s late editor. As the magazine noted in its January edition, “Neis is widely respected for his skill, his knowledge and his style.” Neis has been honored in the past by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s top 100 dealmakers.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021
- TechCrunch: Bird nabs $150 million in vehicle financing from Apollo Investment Corp.October 14, 2021