John Neis, managing director of Venture Investors LLC and a member of the Wisconsin Technology Council board of directors, was one of three people honored by Madison magazine through its 2010 “Best of Madison Business” awards. Neis won the Brian D. Howell Award for Excellence in Innovation, named for the magazine’s late editor. As the magazine noted in its January edition, “Neis is widely respected for his skill, his knowledge and his style.” Neis has been honored in the past by Forbes magazine as one of the world’s top 100 dealmakers.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: New Milwaukee venture fund, Character, launching by former Google Ventures partner – Milwaukee Business JournalMay 6, 2021
- Different ‘flavors’ of state funds of funds on tap for June 3 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 6, 2021
- Guest column: Even in the age of the Unicorn … Unicorns are still exceptionalMay 6, 2021
- InsideWis: Tech world watches as Apple and Epic Games slug it out in courtMay 6, 2021
- UW-Madison: Madison’s tech sector booms, driven by UW innovationMay 6, 2021