A team of Wisconsin researchers will receive $8 million to develop technology that provides new ways to study genes, the National Institutes of Health announced Monday. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the grant, which involves the UW-Madison, Marquette University and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Buckley Brinkman, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and ProductivityMay 22, 2020
- Exact Sciences CEO Kevin Conroy to receive the 2020 ‘Seize the Day’ award June 4 at ‘treps conferenceMay 21, 2020
- InsideWis: Guarding Wisconsin’s growth in tech jobs should be part of COVID-19 strategyMay 20, 2020