A team of Wisconsin researchers will receive $8 million to develop technology that provides new ways to study genes, the National Institutes of Health announced Monday. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the grant, which involves the UW-Madison, Marquette University and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019