A team of Wisconsin researchers will receive $8 million to develop technology that provides new ways to study genes, the National Institutes of Health announced Monday. Click here to read a Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel story about the grant, which involves the UW-Madison, Marquette University and the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019