The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel recently published two editorials of interest to the state’s technology and entrepreneurial community. Click here to read a Jan. 31 editorial on Milwaukee’s Biomedical Technology Alliance; click here to read a Feb. 5 editorial on the expansion of state tax credits for certain angel and venture capital investments.
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- “BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleaner”August 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020