The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel recently published two editorials of interest to the state’s technology and entrepreneurial community. Click here to read a Jan. 31 editorial on Milwaukee’s Biomedical Technology Alliance; click here to read a Feb. 5 editorial on the expansion of state tax credits for certain angel and venture capital investments.
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 14, 2019
- InsideWis: Are Janesville and Monona, Wis., the center of the fusion world? They may well beNovember 14, 2019
- It’s a wrap! 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumNovember 12, 2019
- Guest column: Health care most prone to cyber-attacks, but all sectors can better protect dataNovember 11, 2019