The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel recently published two editorials of interest to the state’s technology and entrepreneurial community. Click here to read a Jan. 31 editorial on Milwaukee’s Biomedical Technology Alliance; click here to read a Feb. 5 editorial on the expansion of state tax credits for certain angel and venture capital investments.
- InsideWis: Fear of technology not new, but history says humans prevailSeptember 20, 2018
- NeuWave’s path from startup to acquisition topic of Oct. 11 Tech Council luncheon in AppletonSeptember 20, 2018
- WEAU News: Foxconn R&D Center in the Chippewa Valley (9/18/18)September 20, 2018
- Foxconn launches “Smart Cities – Smart Futures Competition”September 17, 2018
- Daily Reporter: Documents: UW deal with Foxconn largely confidentialSeptember 14, 2018