The Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel recently published two editorials of interest to the state’s technology and entrepreneurial community. Click here to read a Jan. 31 editorial on Milwaukee’s Biomedical Technology Alliance; click here to read a Feb. 5 editorial on the expansion of state tax credits for certain angel and venture capital investments.
- Local Startup Launches New Grocery Delivery Service to Help Fight HungerJanuary 18, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: COVID-19 vaccine requirements not likely as Madison area businesses balance public health, liabilityJanuary 18, 2021
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021