Registration is open for this biennial event inviting business and industry to campus to learn how a partnership with UW–Madison can advance their business strategy. Day on Campus connects attendees with units and departments ready to engage on solutions for today’s business needs and provides opportunities to learn from peers who have already found success with campus solutions. The event, coordinated by the Office of Corporate Relations, brings the breadth of campus resources together at one time so businesses can take the next step in a relationship with UW–Madison.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019