Registration is open for this biennial event inviting business and industry to campus to learn how a partnership with UW–Madison can advance their business strategy. Day on Campus connects attendees with units and departments ready to engage on solutions for today’s business needs and provides opportunities to learn from peers who have already found success with campus solutions. The event, coordinated by the Office of Corporate Relations, brings the breadth of campus resources together at one time so businesses can take the next step in a relationship with UW–Madison.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020