Rockwell Automation Inc. said Tuesday it has agreed to buy the assets of the medium voltage drives business of China-based Harbin Jiuzhou Electric Co. Ltd. for about $83 million. Read full Journal Sentinel story here.
- Guest column: COVID-19: Weathering the storm using tech, creativity and agilityApril 6, 2020
- NBC15: Gov. Evers suspends in-person voting, calls Special Session on TuesdayApril 6, 2020
- Gov. Tony Evers has announced a new statewide initiative called “Resilient Wisconsin.”April 5, 2020
- IB Madison: Madison businesses battle back against COVID-19April 2, 2020
- InsideWis: In Wisconsin, underlying strength of hospitals may be COVID-19 edgeApril 2, 2020