In today’s fast-moving technological world, some words can quickly lose their meaning. Take the word “nanotechnology,” for example. We see and hear it all the time. But, other than a vague sense that some pretty amazing things are being done with very small things, most of us don’t really have a handle on the promise of this science. Read full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021