Wisconsin native Kay Koplovitz, chair of the venture capital firm Springboard Enterprises, founder of the USA Network, and chair of Liz Claiborne, Inc., spoke of the transformative value of venture funding during a recent visit to Madison, where she endorsed proposals for state-leveraged venture capital deployment now before the Wisconsin Legislature. Read the IB Madison “Take 5” interview here.
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- “BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleaner”August 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020