Wisconsin native Kay Koplovitz, chair of the venture capital firm Springboard Enterprises, founder of the USA Network, and chair of Liz Claiborne, Inc., spoke of the transformative value of venture funding during a recent visit to Madison, where she endorsed proposals for state-leveraged venture capital deployment now before the Wisconsin Legislature. Read the IB Madison “Take 5” interview here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020
- Tech Summit application deadline extended!February 14, 2020
- WisBusiness: Proposed Medicaid rule change criticized by hospitals, state officialsFebruary 12, 2020