Wisconsin native Kay Koplovitz, chair of the venture capital firm Springboard Enterprises, founder of the USA Network, and chair of Liz Claiborne, Inc., spoke of the transformative value of venture funding during a recent visit to Madison, where she endorsed proposals for state-leveraged venture capital deployment now before the Wisconsin Legislature. Read the IB Madison “Take 5” interview here.
- InsideWis: Psilocybin research makes for strange political bedfellows – but promise is thereAugust 5, 2021
- WisPolitics: Wisconsin could see nearly $6.2 billion over five years under the infrastructure billAugust 5, 2021
- Guest column: Commerce Department, NOAA ensuring U.S. remains a world leader in space commerceAugust 5, 2021
- WisBusiness: Winnow Fund makes first investment in Wisconsin-based KaPlointAugust 4, 2021
- Wisconsin State Journal: Psychedelic drug nonprofit to get its own facility in FitchburgAugust 4, 2021