Wisconsin native Kay Koplovitz, chair of the venture capital firm Springboard Enterprises, founder of the USA Network, and chair of Liz Claiborne, Inc., spoke of the transformative value of venture funding during a recent visit to Madison, where she endorsed proposals for state-leveraged venture capital deployment now before the Wisconsin Legislature. Read the IB Madison “Take 5” interview here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019