Cellectar Biosciences, a Madison company working on cancer-fighting compounds, reported a net loss of $5.5 million, or $7.03 a share for the 2015 fiscal year, down from a net loss of $8.1 million, or $17.53 a share, for 2014. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Scramble to sign up! Lake Arrowhead site for Aug. 16 Tech Council golf outingAugust 3, 2021
- In memoriam: The passing of Roger Ganser by John NeisAugust 2, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Concordia’s Daniel Sem bridges science, entrepreneurshipJuly 30, 2021
- InsideWis: To compel worker vaccinations or not: Businesses may be forced to chooseJuly 29, 2021
- NVCA: VC Policy Pulse: Startup Visa with Scott Raney & Sophie AlcornJuly 29, 2021