Cellectar Biosciences, a Madison company working on cancer-fighting compounds, reported a net loss of $5.5 million, or $7.03 a share for the 2015 fiscal year, down from a net loss of $8.1 million, or $17.53 a share, for 2014. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020