A judge granted preliminary approval to a settlement in a class-action shareholder lawsuit against Madison-based Cellular Dynamics International. Under the settlement, CDI agreed to pay $500,000 in legal fees for the plaintiffs and expenses, but can continue to deny any wrongdoing or breach of duty to its shareholders. It entered into the agreement to end further expense of litigation and to put the claims made in the lawsuit to rest, the settlement states. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Young companies leading the way on clean technologiesApril 22, 2021
- Unicorns are real! Founder of $1-billion company to speak June 3 at Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceApril 21, 2021
- Madison.com: Local health and biotech companies fighting COVID-19 for more than a yearApril 21, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: The battle for tech talent is heating up. Milwaukee is among the hotspotsApril 21, 2021
- WisBusiness: Foxconn is confident a new agreement with Wisconsin will attract other businesses to the stateApril 21, 2021