A judge granted preliminary approval to a settlement in a class-action shareholder lawsuit against Madison-based Cellular Dynamics International. Under the settlement, CDI agreed to pay $500,000 in legal fees for the plaintiffs and expenses, but can continue to deny any wrongdoing or breach of duty to its shareholders. It entered into the agreement to end further expense of litigation and to put the claims made in the lawsuit to rest, the settlement states. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast featured Brad Bodden on the Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- Deadline extended for 3 chances to pitch your company at Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2021
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021