A judge granted preliminary approval to a settlement in a class-action shareholder lawsuit against Madison-based Cellular Dynamics International. Under the settlement, CDI agreed to pay $500,000 in legal fees for the plaintiffs and expenses, but can continue to deny any wrongdoing or breach of duty to its shareholders. It entered into the agreement to end further expense of litigation and to put the claims made in the lawsuit to rest, the settlement states. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Can Wisconsin help combat coronavirus? Perhaps, in timeFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBusiness: SHINE’s future includes European production plant, CEO saysFebruary 26, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features two computer scientists, Tech Metrics and Tom Still commentaryFebruary 21, 2020
- InsideWis: With partnerships and academic resources, some communities finding new prosperityFebruary 20, 2020
- WEAU News: Tech Council Innovation Networks announces collaboration between Mayo and UW- Eau ClaireFebruary 19, 2020