A judge granted preliminary approval to a settlement in a class-action shareholder lawsuit against Madison-based Cellular Dynamics International. Under the settlement, CDI agreed to pay $500,000 in legal fees for the plaintiffs and expenses, but can continue to deny any wrongdoing or breach of duty to its shareholders. It entered into the agreement to end further expense of litigation and to put the claims made in the lawsuit to rest, the settlement states. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- From Denmark to DeForest, 55 entries advance in 2021 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan ContestMarch 4, 2021
- Charter Communications Launches New Multiyear, Multibillion-Dollar Initiative To Expand Broadband Availability To Over 1 Million New Customer LocationsMarch 4, 2021
- InsideWis: COVID-19 hibernation is coming to an end: Some thoughts on risk managementMarch 3, 2021
- Healthcare IT experts to discuss digital health at virtual March 17 Tech SummitMarch 3, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Milwaukee angel investors form new network to invest in Wisconsin, Midwest startupsMarch 2, 2021