A judge granted preliminary approval to a settlement in a class-action shareholder lawsuit against Madison-based Cellular Dynamics International. Under the settlement, CDI agreed to pay $500,000 in legal fees for the plaintiffs and expenses, but can continue to deny any wrongdoing or breach of duty to its shareholders. It entered into the agreement to end further expense of litigation and to put the claims made in the lawsuit to rest, the settlement states. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019