The Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. will provide $150,000 to the Whitewater Community Development Authority for early stage capital to local entrepreneurs. The WEDC’s Capital Catalyst program provides grants to regional organizations or communities to leverage matching funds to provide seed funding for startup and emerging companies. Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018