Ralph Kauten is the new CEO of Lucigen,
a Middleton company that provides cells, cloning kits and other
technology for scientific researchers. The appointment took effect Oct.
20, the company said Wednesday.
Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- Crossing the coronavirus chasm: AI: An end to work as we know itJuly 10, 2020
- WisBusiness: Work will “never look the same again” due to the rapid shift to remote offices and workplaces, according to RedFox AI Founder Nick Myers.July 10, 2020
- InsideWis: Safe reopening of schools good for students, communities and the economyJuly 9, 2020
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020