Ralph Kauten is the new CEO of Lucigen,
a Middleton company that provides cells, cloning kits and other
technology for scientific researchers. The appointment took effect Oct.
20, the company said Wednesday.
Read the full Wisconsin State Journal story here.
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ social entrepreneurial class includes Wisconsin-based Maydm’s Winnie KaranjaDecember 3, 2019
- Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest open for 2020 entries through Jan. 31, 2020December 2, 2019