The Tech Council’s recent advocacy on behalf of Wisconsin as a test hub for autonomous vehicles continued Feb. 22 with Tom Still’s testimony to the Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy. Read Still’s testimony here and his recent news column on the topic here.
- Tech Council board urges broad COVID-19 vaccine acceptance; will set personal examplesJanuary 15, 2021
- Update from SBA – PPP Re-Opens Friday, January 15thJanuary 15, 2021
- WisBusiness: Experts say Wisconsin is a leader in CRISPR gene-editing technology at a recent Tech Council webinarJanuary 15, 2021
- Remzi Arpaci-Dusseau named a fellow in the Association for Computing MachineryJanuary 15, 2021
- InsideWis: Pieces falling into place to improve Wisconsin’s high-speed broadband accessJanuary 14, 2021