The Tech Council’s recent advocacy on behalf of Wisconsin as a test hub for autonomous vehicles continued Feb. 22 with Tom Still’s testimony to the Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy. Read Still’s testimony here and his recent news column on the topic here.
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020
- The case for emerging and diverse managers to be explored at Oct. 13 Tech Council webinarSeptember 23, 2020
- Viral marketing pro, entrepreneur Jacques joins 2020 Early Stage Symposium line-upSeptember 23, 2020
- InsideWis: Even in fractious times, the need for a vital, secure economy can unite lawmakersSeptember 17, 2020