The Tech Council’s recent advocacy on behalf of Wisconsin as a test hub for autonomous vehicles continued Feb. 22 with Tom Still’s testimony to the Assembly Committee on Jobs and the Economy. Read Still’s testimony here and his recent news column on the topic here.
- El-Amin brothers to highlight entrepreneurial endeavors Nov. 4 at Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2021
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin startups raised a record $436M from VCs so far this yearOctober 15, 2021
- Madison Startups: Imbed Biosciences Awarded $800K GrantOctober 15, 2021
- Guest column: Growing tech talent in Wisconsin requires investment in current workforceOctober 14, 2021
- InsideWis: Kenosha Innovation Neighborhood aims to become regional hubOctober 14, 2021