It’s slightly smaller in size than New Jersey and slightly larger in population than Wisconsin, but the nation of Israel plays big on the international stage when it comes to entrepreneurialism and tech-based economic growth. What can Wisconsin learn from the Israeli experience? Uzi de Haan, who leads entrepreneurship efforts of Israel’s Technion Center, talked about the strategies and tactics that have redefined his nation’s economy during an April series of Madison and Milwaukee forums at the invitation of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Corporate Relations. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019