It’s slightly smaller in size than New Jersey and slightly larger in population than Wisconsin, but the nation of Israel plays big on the international stage when it comes to entrepreneurialism and tech-based economic growth. What can Wisconsin learn from the Israeli experience? Uzi de Haan, who leads entrepreneurship efforts of Israel’s Technion Center, talked about the strategies and tactics that have redefined his nation’s economy during an April series of Madison and Milwaukee forums at the invitation of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Corporate Relations. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- InsideWis: Foxconn won’t hire 13,000 people – but it may help to lift state’s economyApril 18, 2019
- WisBusiness: WHA quality report highlights efforts to reduce falls, infectionsApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 17, 2019
- 2019 Entrepreneurs’ Conference to Milwaukee; Speakers Rusinow, Zeratsky to lead line-upApril 16, 2019
- InsideWis: Some may question siting, but solar energy on the rise in WisconsinApril 11, 2019