It’s slightly smaller in size than New Jersey and slightly larger in population than Wisconsin, but the nation of Israel plays big on the international stage when it comes to entrepreneurialism and tech-based economic growth. What can Wisconsin learn from the Israeli experience? Uzi de Haan, who leads entrepreneurship efforts of Israel’s Technion Center, talked about the strategies and tactics that have redefined his nation’s economy during an April series of Madison and Milwaukee forums at the invitation of the University of Wisconsin-Madison Office of Corporate Relations. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- InsideWis: Healthy startup communities benefit when entrepreneurs cash outOctober 17, 2019
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019