The complexities inherent in meeting the nation’s energy challenges were on display last week in Congress, where a House committee led by U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, the veteran Republican from Wisconsin, dumped sugar in the tank of the nation’s ethanol industry. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- WisBusiness: Wisconsin women in the investing space are making strides, but there’s still more to do to expand their presence, according to a panel of industry leaders.December 3, 2020
- Winnow Fund Forges Partnership with Concordia UniversityDecember 3, 2020
- InsideWis: Removing ‘weirdness’ from being a female early stage investorDecember 3, 2020
- WiSys: Tech Council Tom Still joins boardDecember 1, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020