The complexities inherent in meeting the nation’s energy challenges were on display last week in Congress, where a House committee led by U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, the veteran Republican from Wisconsin, dumped sugar in the tank of the nation’s ethanol industry. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020
- WisBusiness: The Podcast with Buckley Brinkman, Wisconsin Center for Manufacturing and ProductivityMay 22, 2020
- Exact Sciences CEO Kevin Conroy to receive the 2020 ‘Seize the Day’ award June 4 at ‘treps conferenceMay 21, 2020
- InsideWis: Guarding Wisconsin’s growth in tech jobs should be part of COVID-19 strategyMay 20, 2020