The complexities inherent in meeting the nation’s energy challenges were on display last week in Congress, where a House committee led by U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner, the veteran Republican from Wisconsin, dumped sugar in the tank of the nation’s ethanol industry. Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- Guest column: Unwrapping a holiday opportunity: R&D tax credits for software, tech companiesDecember 9, 2019
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Three Wisconsin venture capital funds that startups, and investors, should knowDecember 6, 2019
- InsideWis: Will clock run out on U.S., Canada, Mexico trade deal? Let’s hope notDecember 5, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Ryan Weber and Chandra Miller FienanDecember 3, 2019
- Forbes: The 2020 ’30 under 30′ consumer technology class includes Wisconsin-based Fetch RewardsDecember 3, 2019