I got a call from my younger (and smarter) brother the other night that seemed a bit out of character. The relentlessly upbeat tone in his voice had given way to a hint of concern. “How’s business in the heartland?” he asked. “I need a reality check, because it’s stuck in neutral here.” Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019
- InsideWis: More regulation of tech industry isn’t long-term answerSeptember 12, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Jed WhiteSeptember 10, 2019
- F35A public hearingSeptember 10, 2019
- Guest column: What’s your personal benchmark? It’s a question worth asking yourselfSeptember 9, 2019