I got a call from my younger (and smarter) brother the other night that seemed a bit out of character. The relentlessly upbeat tone in his voice had given way to a hint of concern. “How’s business in the heartland?” he asked. “I need a reality check, because it’s stuck in neutral here.” Read full Journal Sentinel commentary here.
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Wisconsin early stage companies raised record dollars in 2019July 2, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: New data shows WI startups raised record amount of funding in 2019July 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Sense of urgency evident in WEDC report on COVID-19 economic recoveryJuly 1, 2020
- Guest column: It’s time for us to build America 5.0July 1, 2020
- “AI: An end to work as we know it” featured in July 9 Tech Council webinarJuly 1, 2020