Janesville, in southern Wisconsin on the Illinois border, is on the forefront of nuclear medicine. Two companies, SHINE Medical Technologies and NorthStar Medical Radioisotopes, have both announced plans to build facilities in the area. Read the full story here.
- Can Wisconsin lead bio-industrial surge? Find out at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 20, 2020
- InsideWis: Anticipated COVID-19 flattening of early stage investing hasn’t occurredOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: Diverse fund managers ‘change the narrative’ in venture capitalOctober 15, 2020
- WisBusiness: An Epic Health Research Network duo will explain at an upcoming Tech Council event how it is tapping digital health records to better inform clinical expertsOctober 15, 2020
- Epic Health Research Network to be featured at 2020 Early Stage SymposiumOctober 14, 2020