A team of researchers led by UW-Madison professor Dietram Scheufele has concluded that people’s attitudes toward nanotechnology is heavily influenced by religious and culture beliefs. Click here to read a BBC story on the research, published in Nature Nanotechnology. Click here to view a video interview of Scheufele by WisBusiness Week. Scheufele and others are part of a proposed Center on Public Opinion and Technology, which would work with the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021