A team of researchers led by UW-Madison professor Dietram Scheufele has concluded that people’s attitudes toward nanotechnology is heavily influenced by religious and culture beliefs. Click here to read a BBC story on the research, published in Nature Nanotechnology. Click here to view a video interview of Scheufele by WisBusiness Week. Scheufele and others are part of a proposed Center on Public Opinion and Technology, which would work with the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019
- Calling all companies! Apply for three chances to pitch at Early Stage SymposiumAugust 14, 2019
- Guest column: Five tips for millennials on preparing for the futureAugust 14, 2019
- InsideWis: “As rural population falls, what can retain people or lure them back?”August 7, 2019
- Corporate venture capital: What’s driving the surge? Find out at August 27 Tech Council luncheonAugust 7, 2019