A team of researchers led by UW-Madison professor Dietram Scheufele has concluded that people’s attitudes toward nanotechnology is heavily influenced by religious and culture beliefs. Click here to read a BBC story on the research, published in Nature Nanotechnology. Click here to view a video interview of Scheufele by WisBusiness Week. Scheufele and others are part of a proposed Center on Public Opinion and Technology, which would work with the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018
- WisBusiness: UW-Madison chancellor concerned about funding for building projectsOctober 17, 2018
- InsideWis: Reach of angel, venture capital extends beyond portfolio companiesOctober 12, 2018