A team of researchers led by UW-Madison professor Dietram Scheufele has concluded that people’s attitudes toward nanotechnology is heavily influenced by religious and culture beliefs. Click here to read a BBC story on the research, published in Nature Nanotechnology. Click here to view a video interview of Scheufele by WisBusiness Week. Scheufele and others are part of a proposed Center on Public Opinion and Technology, which would work with the Wisconsin Technology Council.
- InsideWis: How can cyber-mounds of health data best be used without violating privacy?November 21, 2019
- BizTimes: Wages are the bright spot in Wisconsin’s employment pictureNovember 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Legislature passes bills related to startup funding, oversightNovember 18, 2019
- WisconsinINNO: Meet the 3 Startups That Took Home Trophies at Wisconsin Tech Council’s Pitch OlympicsNovember 18, 2019
- Bipartisan bills tied to investing, UW startups on way to governor after passing LegislatureNovember 14, 2019