Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of participating on a panel on term sheet negotiations at this year’s edition of the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison Wisconsin; an annual event that brings together several hundred entrepreneurs, investors and what are gently referred to as service providers interested in growing the high impact business community in Wisconsin and the upper Midwest. Read the full Venture Best blog here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Half a billion dollars in VC funds to converge on Madison to hear state startups pitchSeptember 20, 2019
- InsideWis: Turning early stage rejection into ‘yes’ can depend on supply of cashSeptember 19, 2019
- Recovering from business loss is ex-NFL player’s topic Nov. 6 during Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 18, 2019
- Release: WARF investment fund signals new tack in effort to grow adoption of UW–Madison technologiesSeptember 17, 2019
- Investors will meet with emerging companies at 2019 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 16, 2019