Earlier this week, I had the pleasure of participating on a panel on term sheet negotiations at this year’s edition of the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison Wisconsin; an annual event that brings together several hundred entrepreneurs, investors and what are gently referred to as service providers interested in growing the high impact business community in Wisconsin and the upper Midwest. Read the full Venture Best blog here.
- InsideWis: Even with new scientific paths, broad vaccine availability still a year or more awayMay 28, 2020
- ‘Diligent Dozen’ BPC pitches can be viewed ahead of June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 27, 2020
- Discounted registration for vets, students available for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 26, 2020
- Guest column: COVID-19 has only intensified the broadband gapMay 22, 2020
- Tech Council’s virtual event platform launched for June 4 Entrepreneurs’ ConferenceMay 22, 2020