Last month, WEDC posted guidelines for businesses of different types to reopen safely and protect the health of their employees and customers, addressing such topics as social distancing, personal protective equipment, ventilation, cleaning and sanitization. Now a checklist has been added to the end of each guidelines document, so business owners can be sure all the relevant areas have been addressed as they reopen. Watch the video to learn more about the guidelines and checklists.
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021
- Madison365: Michael Flowers joins Green Bay venture capital firm Equity LeagueJune 16, 2021
- WisBusiness: Immigration issues adding to state’s labor shortages, panel saysJune 16, 2021
- From dairy to tech, how immigration policy affects Wisconsin – June 15 webinarJune 16, 2021