Last month, WEDC posted guidelines for businesses of different types to reopen safely and protect the health of their employees and customers, addressing such topics as social distancing, personal protective equipment, ventilation, cleaning and sanitization. Now a checklist has been added to the end of each guidelines document, so business owners can be sure all the relevant areas have been addressed as they reopen. Watch the video to learn more about the guidelines and checklists.
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- “BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleaner”August 3, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features investor Jason Fields, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 2, 2020
- InsideWis: Three companies give prominent face to COVID-19 testing partnership in WisconsinJuly 30, 2020
- Wisconsin health tech companies build better COVID-19 testing infrastructureJuly 29, 2020