Last month, WEDC posted guidelines for businesses of different types to reopen safely and protect the health of their employees and customers, addressing such topics as social distancing, personal protective equipment, ventilation, cleaning and sanitization. Now a checklist has been added to the end of each guidelines document, so business owners can be sure all the relevant areas have been addressed as they reopen. Watch the video to learn more about the guidelines and checklists.
- WEDC presents face-to-face meetings with Flanders Investment and Trade reps on Oct. 6September 23, 2021
- InsideWis: Germany, Wisconsin ties have renewed importance in changing worldSeptember 23, 2021
- SHINE’s new name highlights technology competencies and multiple phase opportunitiesSeptember 22, 2021
- Morgridge Institute: Resilience: How COVID-19 challenged the scientific worldSeptember 22, 2021
- WisBusiness: State lawmakers say federal infrastructure bills could boost modernization efforts in WisconsinSeptember 22, 2021