The New Richmond-based company says its lightweight diesel engine is “the first of its kind” and can cut fuel costs by up to 40 percent. An SEC filing from the company shows 17 investors have participated in this fundraising round, in which EPS hopes to raise $9 million.
- InsideWis: People win when collaboration leverages Wisconsin research assetsJuly 18, 2019
- BizTimes Milwaukee: Madison ranks 25th among top 50 cities for tech talentJuly 17, 2019
- Xconomy: WI Startup Funding Hit Record in 2018 as VCs Cut Bigger ChecksJuly 12, 2019
- InsideWis: State economy should grow through 2020, but wild cards in deckJuly 11, 2019
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Elmer Moore Jr.July 11, 2019