The New Richmond-based company says its lightweight diesel engine is “the first of its kind” and can cut fuel costs by up to 40 percent. An SEC filing from the company shows 17 investors have participated in this fundraising round, in which EPS hopes to raise $9 million.
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Tricia BraunOctober 22, 2018
- Wisconsin among 35 states vying to host U.S. Department of Agriculture satellitesOctober 22, 2018
- Terry Sivesind to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 7 at 2018 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 19, 2018
- InsideWis: Improving academic research payoff in Wisconsin requires people, facilitiesOctober 19, 2018
- Angels, VCs set to check out young companies at Nov. 7-8 Wisconsin Early Stage SymposiumOctober 18, 2018