The New Richmond-based company says its lightweight diesel engine is “the first of its kind” and can cut fuel costs by up to 40 percent. An SEC filing from the company shows 17 investors have participated in this fundraising round, in which EPS hopes to raise $9 million.
- WisBusiness: The Podcast features LÜM CEO Max FergusSeptember 17, 2021
- $175 million commitment helps launch UW–Madison School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, support transformative missionSeptember 17, 2021
- WisconsinINNO: Matchstick Ventures closes on $55 million third fundSeptember 16, 2021
- Healthcare challenges topic at Sept. 30 W·O·M·E·N reception with Dr. Susan TurneySeptember 16, 2021
- InsideWis: Calling all early stage companies: Conference can help firms connect with investorsSeptember 16, 2021