The New Richmond-based company says its lightweight diesel engine is “the first of its kind” and can cut fuel costs by up to 40 percent. An SEC filing from the company shows 17 investors have participated in this fundraising round, in which EPS hopes to raise $9 million.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019