Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease affects 90 million Americans. It can lead to permanent liver dysfunction and even death. Although there are a number of clinical trials related to the disease, there are no pharmaceuticals approved for treatment. Organic Research Corp. is developing pathology software that will impact the efficiency of detecting NAFLD, called the Digital Liver Pathology Aid. The company presented to potential investors and others Nov. 12 during the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- TitletownTech: Wisconsin Ag Startup – SeedLinked – Builds Connection and Resiliency in Today’s Seed EconomyJune 3, 2020
- WisBusiness: The 2020 Wisconsin Entrepreneurs’ Conference is Thursday June 4June 3, 2020
- WisconsinINNO: Here are the 12 startups pitching at WI’s Governor’s Business Plan ContestJune 2, 2020
- Department of Revenue Releases Latest Wisconsin Economic OutlookJune 2, 2020
- Not signed up yet for Entrepreneurs’ Conference? Here are 10 reasons to be there (virtually) June 4June 1, 2020