Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease affects 90 million Americans. It can lead to permanent liver dysfunction and even death. Although there are a number of clinical trials related to the disease, there are no pharmaceuticals approved for treatment. Organic Research Corp. is developing pathology software that will impact the efficiency of detecting NAFLD, called the Digital Liver Pathology Aid. The company presented to potential investors and others Nov. 12 during the Wisconsin Early Stage Symposium in Madison. Read the full WisBusiness story here.
- Milwaukee Business Journal: Wisconsin lawmakers omit $100M venture fund from latest budget. Other paths forward remain.June 18, 2021
- Need for ‘fund of funds’ in Wisconsin remains in wake of state budget committee’s decisionJune 18, 2021
- Spectrum News: Wisconsin non-profit promotes STEM, by teaching kids to build robotsJune 18, 2021
- Fore! Central Wisconsin’s Lake Arrowhead site for Tech Council golf tourney in AugustJune 17, 2021
- InsideWis: Nation’s ‘broken’ immigration system needs mending to add workforceJune 17, 2021