The Madison startup SmartUQ is dramatically cutting the amount of time it takes companies to simulate the different options they have while designing a product. Read the full WisBusiness.com story here.
- Visit UWM’s Lubar Entrepreneurship Center at Sept. 12 Tech Council event in MilwaukeeAugust 23, 2019
- WisBusiness: Bill tweaking investment tax credit program could attract out-of-state investorsAugust 23, 2019
- InsideWis: Beyond the rhetoric, signs of progress on tradeAugust 22, 2019
- BizTimes: Clicking with Milwaukee: Stakeholders work to attract and retain tech talentAugust 21, 2019
- InsideWis: More on Wisconsin’s rural economy: Many challenges mean mix of solutionsAugust 15, 2019