The Madison startup SmartUQ is dramatically cutting the amount of time it takes companies to simulate the different options they have while designing a product. Read the full WisBusiness.com story here.
- InsideWis: Paper or plastic? Question tied to future of legacy Wisconsin industryMarch 20, 2019
- WisBusiness: Health systems looking to startups for new solutionsMarch 20, 2019
- InWisconsin: Northeast Wisconsin a growing hub for entrepreneurshipMarch 19, 2019
- InsideWis: Building stronger tech workforce is issue nationally and WisconsinMarch 14, 2019
- Isomark ‘Canary’ device proves effective in multi-center study, publication saysMarch 13, 2019