Neil Heinen, of WISC-TV3’s “For the Record,” talks with Tech Council President Tom Still and bluDiagnostics Co-founders Katie Brenner and Jodi Schroll about the upcoming 2016 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. bluDiagnostics was last year’s Life Sciences category winner and overall grand prize winner. Watch the show here. For more information on the contest, visit www.govsbizplancontest.com.
- Wisconsin State Journal: Madison-area business leaders express optimism, caution about Biden administrationJanuary 26, 2021
- Wisconsin student entries welcome by Jan. 31 for 2021 Governor’s Business Plan ContestJanuary 25, 2021
- InsideWis: California and bust? For those fleeing Golden State, Wisconsin offers silver liningJanuary 21, 2021
- Emerging companies may seek ‘speed dates’ with major firms at March 17 Tech SummitJanuary 21, 2021
- Wisconsin Examiner: Timberlake takes over leading DHS as Palm departs for the Biden administrationJanuary 20, 2021