Neil Heinen, of WISC-TV3’s “For the Record,” talks with Tech Council President Tom Still and bluDiagnostics Co-founders Katie Brenner and Jodi Schroll about the upcoming 2016 Wisconsin Governor’s Business Plan Contest. bluDiagnostics was last year’s Life Sciences category winner and overall grand prize winner. Watch the show here. For more information on the contest, visit www.govsbizplancontest.com.
- Want to compete for COVID innovation grants? Learn more Thursday during Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- How to apply for state COVID innovation grants: Learn more at Oct. 1 Tech Council webinarSeptember 29, 2020
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ Zerology’s Kalluri, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsSeptember 28, 2020
- Calling all companies! Deadline extended to apply for three chances to pitch at the 2020 Early Stage SymposiumSeptember 24, 2020
- InsideWis: Newspapers in crisis: Why their economic future matters for our democracySeptember 24, 2020