A group that includes the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) and aviation and aerospace businesses, including Milwaukee-based Astronautics Corporation of America, announced it’s considering building “an aviation/aerospace center of excellence” in southeastern Wisconsin. The new establishment would house research on new aerospace and cybersecurity systems, and bring together engineers, software developers, and other professionals, according to a news release. While a construction timeline is still to come, members of the group expect the center will be located at Astronautics’ headquarters. Read the full story here.
- ‘WisBiz: The Show’ features Christopher Johnson of Mappix, Tech Metrics and upcoming eventsNovember 30, 2020
- InsideWis: A Thanksgiving week appeal to the great techie in The CloudNovember 24, 2020
- It’s a wrap: 2020 Early Stage Symposium!November 19, 2020
- InsideWis: Cybersecurity worries mount for businesses, health care during transitionNovember 19, 2020
- Milwaukee Business Journal: WEDC’s Javier helps Wisconsin’s entrepreneurs growNovember 19, 2020