A group that includes the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) and aviation and aerospace businesses, including Milwaukee-based Astronautics Corporation of America, announced it’s considering building “an aviation/aerospace center of excellence” in southeastern Wisconsin. The new establishment would house research on new aerospace and cybersecurity systems, and bring together engineers, software developers, and other professionals, according to a news release. While a construction timeline is still to come, members of the group expect the center will be located at Astronautics’ headquarters. Read the full story here.
- Achieving effectiveness at work, home topic at Nov. 5 W·O·M·E·N reception in MadisonOctober 16, 2019
- InWisconsin: Early Stage Symposium connects young companies with investorsOctober 15, 2019
- Fox11News: The business of papermaking: ‘Far from a dying industry’October 14, 2019
- Law Clinic’s co-founder Anne Smith to accept ‘Triple E’ award Nov. 6 at Early Stage eventOctober 11, 2019
- InsideWis: Injecting a dose of urgency: Clinical trials at UW Health get fresh approachOctober 10, 2019