A group that includes the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) and aviation and aerospace businesses, including Milwaukee-based Astronautics Corporation of America, announced it’s considering building “an aviation/aerospace center of excellence” in southeastern Wisconsin. The new establishment would house research on new aerospace and cybersecurity systems, and bring together engineers, software developers, and other professionals, according to a news release. While a construction timeline is still to come, members of the group expect the center will be located at Astronautics’ headquarters. Read the full story here.
- 50 Technology Councils Across the U.S. Urge Passage of Legislation To Expand Rural Broadband AccessAugust 11, 2020
- WisBiz: The Show’ features Jeffrey Lord of AGent Plus Solutions, Tech Metrics and upcoming Tech Council eventsAugust 10, 2020
- InsideWis: COVID-19 crisis throws into focus the problems of rural broadbandAugust 5, 2020
- Solid science, economic reasons behind COVID-19 masks, Tech Council votesAugust 4, 2020
- BPC ‘People’s Choice’ award winner certified for its SARS-coV-2 cleanerAugust 3, 2020