A financing. Understory developed a solar-powered device that monitors weather information, including wind speed and direction, temperature, humidity, rain, and hail. Leading the round were Madison-based 4490 Ventures and Monsanto Growth Ventures, the venture capital arm of agrochemical and seed giant Monsanto (NYSE: MON). Read the full Xconomy story here.
- WisBusiness: WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 17, 2018
- WisBiz: The Show’ covers Tech Metrics, Tom Still commentary; interview with Mike PartschDecember 17, 2018
- InsideWis: The late Bill Kraus defined what it meant to be a citizen of WisconsinDecember 15, 2018
- WARF, WiSys portfolios available for ‘browsing’ by tech, industry shoppersDecember 14, 2018
- New forum aims to connect tech sector, healthcare providersDecember 13, 2018